IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
Supported by 4pcs of IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection, makes the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scenario.
- Utilizes the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, with a lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 16000 lumens. Includes a built-in USB charging interface
- The OLED display can show various parameters
- Product size: 146(length)*70 (head diameter) *50 (diameter) mm
- Net weight:427g
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand function