The IMALENT DT70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and OLED display. The OLED display can display battery voltage, output, charge, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it easier and easier to understand the status of the flashlight. Featuring the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, the aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam evenly and delivers up to 16,000 lumens. With four output levels, the tactical switch button makes it easy to operate.
Powered by 4 IMALENT 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries, its advanced temperature control module, low voltage warning. And low power protection make the DT70 the perfect flashlight for any demanding environment or scene.
- With the latest CREE XHP70 LED, it has a service life of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 16,000 lumens. Includes built-in USB charging interface
- OLED display can display various parameters
- Product size: 146 (length) * 70 (head diameter) * 50 (diameter) mm
- Net weight: 427 grams
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output according to working status and external temperature
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2m submersible)
- 1.5 meters impact resistance
- Tailstock function