IMALENT DM21C is a multi-functional tactical LED flashlight capable of charging via magnetic USB and integrating an OLED display. Tactical beam output is 2000 lumens, peak beam intensity is 33,630cd, and maximum projection distance is 366 meters!
Thanks to its dual mode-5 output mode and infinite brightness adjustment mode-this flashlight is perfect for search and rescue, law enforcement and other tactical applications!
IMALENT DM21C TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT 6 stalls:
(20 LUMENS / 200 LUMENS / 600 LUMEN / 1400 LUMENS/ 2000 LUMENS /strobe light).
- Utilizes one CREE XHP 35 HI LED. The lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 2000 lumens.
- Built-in multi-functional OLED display shows the battery voltage, output, charging status
- USB magnetically charging function make it easy to get power.
- Product size: 122mm(length)*26mm(diameter)
- Net weight:75g/123g(battery included)
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum SMO reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
||5.8 x 3.6 x 2.1 inches
||1 lithium-ion battery
|Battery Cell Type