The Imalent DM35 is a rechargeable flashlight that is small in size but excellent in performance. This compact body is only 115 mm long and has a maximum output of 2000 lumens and a beam distance of 450 meters. It uses a micro USB rechargeable 21700 lithium-ion battery. Includes a magnetic tail cap that releases your hands to work. In addition, the indicator light on the switch shows real-time battery status, 5 output levels and strobe mode for everyday use, outdoor activities and maintenance work.
- Use a CREE XHP35 HI LED. The life span is up to 50,000 hours and the maximum output power is 2000 lumens.
- Thanks to the integrated clip and magnetic tail cap, the DM35 is ideal for hiking, activities, machine maintenance and other activities where conventional lights fail.
- Built-in a micro USB rechargeable 21700 lithium-ion battery
- Sleep tightness: Our DM35 glows red to help you fall asleep. Emission of red spectrum light in the 590~610 nm wavelength range can help your body produce more melatonin, giving you a feeling of relaxation and help you get deeper and better sleep.
- Tailstock ability
- Product size: 115 (length) * 33 (head diameter) * 25.6 (diameter) mm
- Net weight: 87g / 160g (with battery)
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output according to working status and external temperature
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2m submersible)
- 1.5 meters impact resistance