IMALENT MS18 is an upgraded version of IMALENT MS12, so MS12 is discontinued
View: IMALENT MS18
MS12 - nicknamed the "king of light" - has a maximum output of up to 53,000 lumens and a long throw of up to 913 meters, pushing your boundaries at night and making it a perfect search-and-rescue light.
With a built-in high-power cooling fan, 6 side lights and Imalent's signature high-grade side pressure switch, the light's eight output levels ensure long runtimes with low or high output in any situation. Plus, the “hide strobe” feature keeps you safe by starting quickly at critical moments.
- Utilizes 12 American CREE XHP 70 LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 53,000 lumens
- Built-in safety self-testing intelligent charging circuit
- Eight easy-to-switch output levels and instant turbo mode
- Six battery capacity indicators around the flashlight head
- High efficiency constant current circuit maintains constant brightness
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- Size: 258mm (length)*129.5 mm (head diameter) *55.5mm (body diameter)
- Net weight: 1740g(battery included)