No Products in the Cart
The HR70 is a versatile magnetically USB charged headlamp. A CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED delivers 3000 lumens of impressive flood light. The HR70 is extremely light weight with high capacity and can be used normally while charging. It can also be used as a corner lamp, headlamp, handheld flashlight, and in a multitude of other applications, intended to make a breakthrough for outdoor lighting.
1. An easy to carry light weight and compact aluminum headlight.
2. Utilizes one pcs of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 3000 lumens
3. With the clip and magnetic tail cap, it can also be used as corner lamp, headlamp and hand held flashlight.
4. USB magnetically charged function.
5. Powered by one pcs 3000mAh high discharge performance 18650 Li ion battery(included).
6. Size: 103mm*26mm(head diameter)*21.3 mm(body diameter).
7. Net weight: 50g/100g(battery included).
8. High efficiency constant power circuit will maintains constant brightness.
9. Anti-reverse battery protection.
10. Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
11. Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body.
12. Wear resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
13. (2 meters submersible). 1.5m impact resistant.
14. Tail stand function.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|
Works as advertised. The infinite wheel scroll between lowest setting and highest setting is a very good feature as it lets you customize brightness level. Having the ability to charge batteries within the headlamp is also a big plus.
This headlamp hands down is the brightest I have come across... before I got this light I purchased the Olight H2R Nova and I thought I found the ultimate light , boy was I wrong after a few days and it went crazy on me ..I couldn't get it in certain modes and other times It did not want to turn off..so I sent it back and luckily I saw this one and it said 3000 lumens so I pulled the trigger...This thing in light output blows the H2r Nova away...if your a fan of big turbo power,this is what you need ...the H2r had 2300 lumens that only lasted 30seconds, this monster can hold 3000 for 1minute and 30 seconds but it does get pretty hot...
my father always go hiking ,and last year on his birthday ,i sent this HR70 flashlight to him .wow father is so wonderful happy just like kid, you see ,happy si simple ,thanks your guys imalent.
i like night riding so much ,i boght this HR70 one years ago ,and every night i riding with my HR70，really feel so safe and so great feeling ,i want to order 10 HR70 to send my riding team ,do your guys have any good discounts?
It is the only manufacturer that has housed the XHP 70.2 in a headlamp flashlight in such a form factor. Shines a headlamp perfectly! flood light for large areas just for such a flashlight