Imalent DX80 - nicknamed "Dark End" - is a rechargeable LED flashlight with an intelligent design that focuses on maximum brightness and uptime for a variety of environments. Its 8 US CREE XHP70 second-generation LEDs have a maximum output of 32,000 lumens.
With its advanced circuit design, the OLED display can display output, voltage and mode. This ease of use for outdoor activities will transform your world , allowing you to effectively plan and reduce the risk of running out of light in the dark .
- With 8 US CREE XHP70 second-generation LEDs, it has a lifetime of 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 32,000 lumens.
- The versatile OLED display shows various parameters and settings.
- The built-in battery pack includes eight 3000mAh high-discharge 18650 lithium-ion batteries.
- High efficiency constant current circuit maintains constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module automatically adjusts brightness output
- Combined with toughened ultra-transparent mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aviation grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant type III hard anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2m submersible)
- 1.5 meters impact resistance
- Tailstock function
- Dimensions: 213 mm (length) * 92 mm (head diameter) * 50 mm (body diameter)
- Net weight (including battery): 1204 grams