DX80 LED Flashlight
IMALENT DX80, “The End of Darkness”, is a rechargeable LED flashlight with intelligent design that focused on maximum brightness and runtime that can be applied to all kinds of environments. Its 8 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED make it capable of a max output of up to 32000lumens. With its advanced circuit design,the OLED display can show the output, voltage and modes,the ease of use that this brings for outdoor activities will change your world, it allows you to plan effectively, and lower the risk of ever running out of light in the dark.
- Utilizes 8 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 32000 lumens.
- The multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings.
- Built-in battery pack includes 8 pcs 3000mAh high discharge performance 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- Size: 213 mm (length)*92 mm (head diameter) *50 mm (body diameter)
- Net weight(battery included):1204g
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using comfortably.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminium OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand function