DM21T Key features:
1. Pocket-sized tactical flashlight with powerful output up to1000lumens
2. One-handed operation, 30-1000lumens can be adjusted easily by one hand
3. Instant strobe even when the flashlight is off, just press and hold the pressure switch for more than one second will activate it.
4. USB rechargeable, easy and simple
With the latest CREE XP-L HI LED, the maximum output capacity can be reached at 1000 lumens. IMALENT DM series offers the best performance in the flashlight industry which uses a single cell and LED. A full control from the tail cap means of making easier flashlight operation. It can be run on either single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries. A pocket-sized design with the combination of double tail cap on/off system makes a better beam throw experience.
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HI LED Up to 1000 lumens maximum output
- Rotate the tail cap to get infinite brightness, one-handed operation, ease to use
- Max beam intensity 16200CD
- Max throw distance 268 meters
- Designed for fast adjustment of brightness and various modes
- Built-in USB charging interface
- The charging circuit utilized constant voltage charging mode
- The intellectual tail part functioned as touch on/off button and battery indicator
- The tail indicator monitored charging status at all time.
- Both flashlight head and tail were physically constructed with reversed battery protection
- All conductors surface were connected with gold plating, making it to the lowest conducting resistant possible and antioxidant.
- Can fit multi-functional flashlight holster
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens anti-scratches and impact resistant
- Optimized deep quality metal reflector to maintain great throw distance and wide spread beam pattern
- The flashlight body made with Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Grade Specification hard anodized HA Type III
- IPX-8 standard waterproof
What is in the gift box?
2. Nylon holster
3. Imalent original rechargeable MRB-186P26 2600mAh18650 Li-ion battery
4. Spare Orings
5. User manual