The IMALENT DN70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical flashlight with multi-level output and an OLED display. The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it much easier and more simple to know the status of the flashlight. Utilizing the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps the beam to be distributed more evenly. There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate. With a maximum output of up to 3800 lumens, the IMALENT DN70 should satisfy any customer for any occasion.
As a pocket size flashlight, supported by a single cell of IMALENT 26650 4500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning, and low-power protection make the DN70 the perfect flashlight for working, exploring, searching, rescue and as an EDC.
- Utilizes the latest CREE XHP70 LED. The lifespan up to 50000 hours with maximum output of 3800 lumens. Includes a built-in USB charging interface
- The OLED display can show various parameters.With high drain 4500mAh 26650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Product size: 113(length)*38 (head diameter) *32 (diameter) mm
- Net weight:115g
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output according to the working state and outer temperature
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass
- Aluminum OP reflector
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
- Tail stand function